The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Readers Digest And Pepsi Co — $1 million $ sweepstakes winner
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Letter claiming you have won $1, 000, 000 with Readers Digest and Pepsi Co. sweepstakes. NOT TRUE. Check was enclosed for $5, 400.00 and it is fraudulent... no ABA routing number was my first clue. Envelope comes with a Canadian stamp on it, and the letter is written in very bad English. Grammer and punctuation is strange. Don't believe it.. don't send any money to them and report them to the US Postal Service. Federal offense to use the postal service to deliver fraudulent checks.
Readers Digest should warn all their subscription holders!
Mission Viejo, CA
More Readers Digest And Pepsi Co Complaints & Reviews
- PepsiCo - pepsi mobile draw 2017
- Pepsi International Mobile Draw - what should I do
- Pepsi - 24 oz pepsi bottles
- Pepsi - pepsi international mobile draw
- Pepsi55 - claim prize
- Pepsi Mobile Draw London - pepdra london
- PepsiCo - diet pepsi in 12 oz plastic bottles.
- Pepsi - truck drivers
- Pepsi Malaysia - pepsi 1.5 liter
- PepsiCo - pepsi