Pepsiflat soda

J

ive bought 12 packs of pepsi, (cans )all this summer.3 times i got cans with Flat soda, Dates were ok but but 40% of them were flat, they were bought in differant places.ive always been a pepsi fan, but, its just not funny anymore..please contact me, with your coments, ,

Jerry Poliseno, 96 Byrne ave S.I.N.Y.10314

Chris Coulson Feb 21, 2020

I am having the same problem. Bought 4 different 24 pks, and all are flat, even though the dates are fine...Anyone heard anything from Pepsi??

• Je
    Jessica Smith hates coke Sep 23, 2018

All summer from a list of stores and a list of friends... Why are all the pepsi cans flat. Unlike the other people the cans I can guarantee that are flat are the blue cans. Including the new NFL cans. The only Pepsi cans that aren't flat are the retro design . So when I go to the store I either look like a crazy person digging for retro cans or having to pick...COKE...I HATE COKE! Please for the love of it all fix this issue so I can live my life happily with my ever loving pepsi. Please don't force me to drink COKE! I've had over 15 cases of flat Pepsi cans ...from 12 packs - 30 packs.
    Been drinking Pepsi for over 20 years

• Mi
    Mike Van Unen Nov 23, 2017

When I was young I could open a pepsi on a hot day and savor it for hours. Even after it was warm for a while it was still not flat. I quit drinking it for years after moving out. Eventually I get a room mate and after many years I remember it taste exactly like it used to but these days they go flat if you do not drink them in must minutes! It is a huge scam!!! Their goal is to manipulate so it is great when you open it but the carbon monoxide is mixed with chemicals (undetectable gasses) that break the fizz down faster, . This is why there are so many cans laying around half full. They go flat. This scam is not perfected yet, sometimes they over do it causing it to go flat while in the can. Sounds like I am crazy but just ask anyone with a good memory in their late 40's if they can remember the old days when drinking hot pepsi that sill had fizz happened, impossible with the way they make it today. Its kind of like my friend that patterned a tobacco scoop per that only averaged a 2% loss vs the 11% loss from loading a pipe via dipping in the pouch without the scooper.. The tobacco co bought his patent for 36K so they could avoid it being sold. They would loose 36K of sales every few hours if everyone who smoked a pipe got one of those things. Same reason a bic lighter has a much higher flame then back in the day when they used to last so much longer.

• Je
    Jennifer Peplinski Dec 11, 2019

@Mike Van Unen Exactly!! I could nurse a can of Pepsi for eight hrs!!

• In
    InTheWind Aug 25, 2010

flat and not enough syrup, bought 40 2 liter bottles so far 3 in a row R bad, , pur at walmart Valtico FL

Angelo Johnson Jun 22, 2010

I keep buying these value pack 12/ and all the sodas are flat. Even when i buy the 2 liters some of them are flat . I just want the old taste of a strong pepsi soda. The only ones u know is going to be strong is the ones u get out of the soda machines. Thanks for your time

No Display Name Jun 30, 2009

Bought 3 12 pack cases of Pepsi -- so far out of two cases that were opened, had at least 3 cans in each case that were flat. These cases were not even close to the expiration date. What's up with this Pepsi. It's not bad enough that soda prices have escalated, now your selling flat soda to the public so we have to go out and buy more soda quicker. What a scam! I would like to be credited for my cases of soda.