Pep Boys In Bedford Texas 76021 / taking advantage of customers
About two months ago my Daughter took her car to get check out, she had a hispanic male help her out (Jose) he then began asking her all kinds of questions and information about her, after telling her what was wrong with her car he then asked her if she would rather him and his friend work on the car somewhere else besides PEPBOYS so she would not "have to pay alot of money" she said ok but then he told her what exaclty to tell the guys at the front desk when they asked if she needed the job done for her car he told her to say no and they would get the parts she needed and fix her car. Are they stilling the parts and making money from customers, he then told her how pretty she was and thats when my daughter got scared and decided to go and not come back. Why does Pepboys hire that kind of employees? Is pepboys doing a good job at running backgrown checks on their employees. So please if you need to go to pepboys pick another store or if your a jung lady please be very careful and dont go with them, you never know who these people are. Because I dont have anything wiht mechanics making extra cash on their own time but stilling from the company and stilling the companys customers does not say anything good about PepBoys employees so how can you trust your car to this people. Reading another web site about complains on PEpboys I notice another girl had gone thrue the same situation and it makes me wounder, how many times they done this. Come on Pepboys be more professional.
More Pep Boys In Bedford Texas 76021 Complaints & Reviews
- Pep Boys - badtreatment of employees 
- Pep Boys - rip off 
- Pep Boys Auto - brake repair scam 
- Pep Boys - terrible service! 
- Pep Boys - “miscellaneous shop charge” is a scam 
- Pep Boys - Poor Tire installation
- Pep Boys - workmanship/customer service
- Pep Boys - my car has been at pep boys since may 25th for a new motor. 
- Pep Boys - confirmed appt... and they said it didn't matter it issues that have been ongoing 
- Pep Boys - poor workmanship & they have not replaced my center caps they destroyed 2 months ago!