PeopleFinders / online scam
Same complaint as Nicolina81 of March 24, 2008. I purchased services from People Finders via credit card. A week later Privacy Matters billed my credit card in the amount of $19.95 - unauthorized. I consider it an illegal act since I had never heard of Privacy Matters before. Like Nicolina81, the information that I did get from People Finders was worthless.
I have contacted my credit card company to protest the charges. I am still awaiting replies from People Finders and Privacy Matters. I am not a lawyer but I wonder if the unauthorized charge to my credit card violated any laws.
More PeopleFinders Complaints & Reviews
- PeopleFinders - total scam - was sold outdated information 
- peoplefinders.com - charge me twice for wrong information! 
- peoplefinders.com - unauthorized credit card charges 
- PeopleFinders - won't cancel my account 
- peoplefinders.com - online scam 
- PeopleFinders - unasked for charges
- People Finders - I am complaining about a customer service agent
- PeopleFinders - excellent people search
- People Finders - supposed people finding database
- People Finders - charged total of $37 for just one intention of looking up one phone number.