PC Richard & Sonwasher machine delivery service

N Nov 18, 2017

For item invoice number [protected].
I, Nicole Billups, purchaser of this washer machine is very disappointed in the service provided. Between my mom and I purchasing appliances over the years I've experienced such bad customer service and information given to me on this products purchased through your company. My original shipment day was September 17th, I confirmed with miles that I would be a available for delivery that day but asked what time would they deliver and he explained they would call before and schedule but literally the morning of that day, they called when they were already outside my door 7:30 am. And I was on my way home for work, I work overnight in the hospital 7p to 7a. So I am available ur open day window if I knew they delivered so early but I expect To be informed of hrs of ur open window. However driver couldnt wait 10mins while I was on my way, time is money I guess. But to already charge me a 65 redilivery for this miscommunication and ur customer reps explaining me that the redilvery is liability, it's expensive equipment, insurance...but I'm the customer paying for this service, I could really care less. If your company is all about business and less about customer satisfaction, I can invest the 1, 000 on this invoice with other companies that's going to show me customer service for my money and run a business same time.