Paypal Plus Credit Card / lousy service
I mailed a payment in January that for some reason they did not receive or did not process. On my next bill I noticed a late payment notice, a jump in my interest rate from 9.99% to 28.99% and excessive finance charges as a result. I immediately called after seeing the payment didn't process through my bank.
When I spoke with someone I was told I'd have to write a letter to a seperate office in TX to have them review my account and see if they could do anything about the charges and increased interest. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was put on hold for 20 minutes and when the supervisor answered I was told that I couldn't even pay over the phone without a $15 fee that they would not wave. I was told that person's supervisor was not in.
I'll be paying my balance and closing the card (if I can figure out how to do that since they won't let me do it over the phone or online.) All in all the service SUCKS. I'll stick with my MBNA, Amex and Discover.
More Paypal Plus Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- CCB/PPC - Hard credit inquiry 
- Ccb / Bml Paypal Bill Me Later - hard credit check without my authorization 
- Paypal Skype - unauthorized billing! 
- Paypal Buyer Credit - impossible to pay bill online 
- Paypal Ge Money Bank - payments & credits 
- Paypal - cannot withdraw my own money
- Pay Pal - customer service 
- Pay Pal - customer contact
- Paypal - hard inquiry on credit report
- Paypal Company - credit card info