Payless Car Rental / overcharge
I rented a car on 9/07/08 and returned it 9/08/08. I did not make a phone revervation. I rented as a walk up. I was told that I could rent on a daily basis, and if I reserved it for three days then I would have to pay for all three days. Consequently, I told the service person I wanted to go on a day by day basis, so as not to pay for days not used. He said it was OK. HOWEVER, I was charged for three days, even though I only used it one day. For two weeks now, I have been trying to get a refund. I have also been trying to get them to send a copy of the contract they claim I signed. The paperwork I have does not have my signature on it.
These people refuse to address the issue and postpone it every time I call. They charged me $127.75 for one day of car rental. Their address is 3346 Kettner Blvd. San Diego, Calif.
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - chanrging money.
- Payless Car Rental - extra hidden charges
- Payless Car Rental - car rental
- Payless Car Rental - major issue/inconvenience with the car that I rented.
- Payless Car Rental - ez-pass and tolls