PatPat / set of pj's not received from patpat

650 Castro Street Ste. 120-458, Mountain View, CA 94041, USA, US Review updated:

At the beginning of October I ordered a family set of matching pj's. On the 24th November I received the parcel to only be quickly disappointed that they had left out a pair of the childrens pj sets.
I immediately contacted customer services, who were, initially quick to reply. However since then I have had no response to my emails. They told me I would receive a refund via paypal within 24/48 hours / 2-5 working days! And to make a new order through the app or website. I emailed back immediately to tell them that I didn't want a refund and wanted them to send the missing pair. Did I really need to go through the whole process again? And asked them to guarantee me delivery before Christmas. Since these last questions I have had no response... I am so cross. We were going to surprise or boys with matching pj sets and now it has been totally ruined.
I am now unsure as to whether to order a new set of the pj's and pray they come before Christmas or not? Especially as it took nearly 2 months to receive the first lot.
Unless some miracle happens and I receive the missing set (in time) then I will not be recommending this company to anyone!

Mi
Nov 28, 2017

Comments

• De
      Dec 01, 2017

Interesting because I ordered matching PJs in SEPTEMBER!!!
    Finally showed shipping (FOREVER AGO NOW)
    NO ONE answers the phone and I've tried all times and many many times.
    NO ONE answers the MANY emails
    THE TRACKING number is bogus "this tracking number can not be found, please check...blah blah
    H100281711020033
    At least I see a couple of people received Something. YET, I get advertisements EVERY DAY for buying more. RIDICULOUS