PatPat / set of pj's not received from patpat
At the beginning of October I ordered a family set of matching pj's. On the 24th November I received the parcel to only be quickly disappointed that they had left out a pair of the childrens pj sets.
I immediately contacted customer services, who were, initially quick to reply. However since then I have had no response to my emails. They told me I would receive a refund via paypal within 24/48 hours / 2-5 working days! And to make a new order through the app or website. I emailed back immediately to tell them that I didn't want a refund and wanted them to send the missing pair. Did I really need to go through the whole process again? And asked them to guarantee me delivery before Christmas. Since these last questions I have had no response... I am so cross. We were going to surprise or boys with matching pj sets and now it has been totally ruined.
I am now unsure as to whether to order a new set of the pj's and pray they come before Christmas or not? Especially as it took nearly 2 months to receive the first lot.
Unless some miracle happens and I receive the missing set (in time) then I will not be recommending this company to anyone!
More PatPat Complaints & Reviews
- PatPat - return/cancellation policy 
- PatPat - scam and horrible, do not order from there! 
- PatPat - return of order # 3856810 
- PatPat - undelivered order 
- [Resolved] PatPat - i'm still waiting for my order 
- PatPat - order#4554347
- PatPat - pjs
- PatPat - dresses I want to return
- PatPat - order hasn't been received
- PatPat - worst company I have ever dealt with