Having problems with PatPat?

PatPat reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 3, 2017. The latest review shipping service issues was posted on Oct 23, 2021. The latest complaint PatPat app deducted money but never placed an order for me so I'm charged for nothing in return! was resolved on Nov 23, 2020. PatPat has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 127 reviews. PatPat has resolved 7 complaints.

PatPat Customer Service Contacts

650 Castro Street Ste. 120-458
Mountain View, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PatPat Customer Service. Initial PatPat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PatPat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PatPat. Discuss the issues you have had with PatPat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PatPat Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

PatPatOrder was never delivered

I placed an order in may 18, 2020, I received an email saying it was shipped. The shipping was never updated, the usps never received my package and the form on their website either won't submit correctly or is never answered! My credit card was charged, my order never shipped out of received and no response from company website, how is this good business!!??? Will my order be fulfilled or money be returned?! Can anyone answer my questions in a timely fashion, it's already been over a month with nothing!!

PatPatHaven't received my order

I ordered 9 items from patpat.com on 2nd June, 2020 to be delivered at Melbourne, Australia. I neither received any confirmation e-mail nor products but charged $91.69 from my account. Its been more than a week now but I am unable to contact them and while I am trying to track order status they are showing there is no order placed using my e-mail ID.

It clearly appears as a trickery to me now as they have found a new way to loot innocent people. Now I am only left with the choice to exercise my legal rights as a consumer.

Respond

PatPatTrying to cancel an order and actually contact someone

I raised an order which I then decided to cancel due to the length it would take. I have sent countless messages and emails & not getting a response. I raised the order weeks ago, money has been paid yet nothing! No order and no reply about my cancellation request (I got 1 email asking why I wanted to cancel and that's it). I am extremely annoyed at this whole process and just want my money back, but no clue how I'm going to get it back as I feel like I am being ignored. It shouldn't take this length of time.

Apr 28, 2020

PatPat — Cancellation

I was online shopping on pat pat on 24th April 2020. Their website had errors which told me their net work...

PatPatParlay replacement order not received

I placed an order on their website and relieved the original product just fine. Service was ok until I had requested a refund. Initial refund request was rejected and suggested to issue a replacement instead at no charge, along with keeping the original item. I was provided with a replacement order number and tracking. For over a month now the tracking still says pre shipment status. All emails to pat pat have stated to contact the parcel company or they will look into this immediately however no further responses beyond these two statements. I have requested a refund and still to no surprise have not received a response. $40 wasted. Horrible customer service!!!

PatPatShipping

I ordered a lot of newborn clothes 1 month ago (~ 600 $), and it is not being delivered yet.
          My kid is growing up, I try to get a refund, but there is no help from customer support at all!
          They send only generic answers that they can't help with the logistic company they work with (USPS), like.. "it's not our problem, it's yours".
          The worst customer experience ever

Nov 14, 2019

PatPat — Cancelar compra

Quisiera cancelar una compra de 4 sudaderas que se hizo el dia de hoy en pat pat, perdi mi dispositivo hace 2...

PatPatDid not receive order

Out of eight items I only received one and I am short $194 which means I cannot go to a reliable store and buy replacements. My emails don't go through and my calls are not returned. This closing was for my niece's birthday on November 21st and I have no more money to spend. This has stressed me out so much I feel like I have to go to a doctor. I have talked to Pat Pat customer service twice and they wanted me to send a picture of the package that the one item came in. I am tired of playing games. I deal with Macy's and Kohl's and JCPenney and Walmart and QVC and HSN and have never had a problem.

Respond

PatPatToddler and new born clothes

Hi.. I ordered from pat pat.com via [protected]@gmail.com. I bought three products and all were a total waste.. 60$ in vain. I searched many places to complain call or return.. But no use. I bought an infant suit kind of a dress.. Worst fitting every... Worsssttttt. Too tight on the leg and super loose on the top. Then about my daughters dress a naval kinda uniform. Super worse.. I don't know how this site is running.. I would never ever recommend this to anyone.. Ever. Then a red jacket.. It was quite different from wat was in the site.. But it's still forgivable the other two... Worststt. I got the 3months dress for my friends baby... Wat a joker it made me. I m sure there is no tailor in that company

Oct 05, 2019

PatPat — 5661856

I have emailed patpat twice to ask them to advise on what o should do! They sent an item out of a reasonable...

PatPatI ordered clothing for toddler boy and infant girls.

I ordered clothing a month or so ago. Have had hard time reaching anyone. Always says shhh baby sleepng! My probelm is I do not have an order number to track status. My discover card has been charged and no product!!! Wish I would have read complaints before ordering.
                Sandy thompson - email [protected]@comcast.net phone [protected] address 4208 n knoll ridge rd., peoria, il 61614

Please respond either with my order or refund

PatPatToddler clothing

I received my order this week. To start it off, the slits on the over-alls, weren't cut. I had to cut them open myself. This morning I put the pair of pants on him. Within an hour of playing inside with me (no rough housing) his pants literally came apart at the seams. These are a loose fitting pant and there was no reason for them to fall apart. I will not be ordering from this company again.

Sep 07, 2019

PatPat — Clothes

Hi there, So I saw online clothes on PatPat which were on sale & so I purchased it and it cost me...

PatPatNever received my order

I ordered 4 outfits for my then 2 weeks old grandson and my granddaughter due in 2/20. I have not received my order but received shipping notice on 8/23. I have contact the company and always received a reply but with the same generic answer that after it leaves their shipping partner it's out of their control. The website indicates ships from California. What they don't tell you (until you complain) is that the order comes from a distribution center in Hong Kong and then through California only to eventually get to the customer. When you post complaints under their posts on Instagram to warn others of these practices, they delete the comments.

1 Response
                      • Ca
                        Cathy Gardner Jan 14, 2020

Have the same problem as everyone else. Placed an order for my new granddaughter on December 31, 2019. Was to be delivered between January 5-10, 2020. HOWEVER (and this is big) there was a disclaimer in the confirmation stating that due to a huge order surge, delivery may take longer.
                        Have not heard anything, in spite of numerous attempts to contact them. Guess I'm out $42.00. Why are they allowed to do business on-line!!!

PatPattook my money with no product. 4 weeks and counting!

Placed an order for a baby shower gift on8/12/19

It is now 9/3/19 no one gets back to you. I had to comment on a Instagram pat pat company post to get a response which was very generic. Their apology how they ship world wide..lol wow! I had ordered several items totally about 68 dollars. I am extremely upset and just want my money back at this point.

Aug 28, 2019

PatPat — cloth diapers - many styles

Pat Pat is selling products with prints designed by my company for our use exclusively. All rights to my...

PatPatcloth quality and return request

Products I received are very poor quality and does not match what it is displayed on the board. Since I am not satisfied with the products would like to start return of items and would like my refund. I have initiated return request two time until now and havn't received any further return instructions. Return instructions are also not present on the site, it says our team will contact you in 24/48 hours however I havn't received any response.
                        There is no phone contact details, so not sure how to process return and request for refund. Looking for help.
                        There is no company address listed.

PatPatregarding pat pat services

I placed and order on 07/03/2019 and today on 07/25 I am still waiting for that order. While talking to the pat pat agent she says order has been shipped but they have no idea why it's not delivered yet. She provided me the delivery guy number and upon calling him back he says he hadn't received any shipment order. They are even not returning my money also. Really very disappointing service. Should never order anything from PatPat

PatPatreturns/refund

I have now been requesting for several days a refund of items received. Correspondence from customer service has been excruciatingly slow.
                            Returns procedure is POOR, having to take pictures of items returning (of which I have fully complied with) but am yet to have a resolve of the problem!!
                            The sizing of the items is hugely inaccurate. I am a uk 14 and the clothes that arrived are far too small despite ordering bigger. One of the dresses is so poorly made it opens completely at the front meaning I could never wear it out as any small gust of wind would leave me completely exposed.
                            Have been fobbed off with an offer to send bigger clothes but I've been clear in that only a refund would suffice but have heard nothing.
                            I am currently on maternity leave and financially rely on every penny. I would warn anyone off using this company

PatPatorder not received

I sent an e-mail a while back, but you responded and said that I needed to provide the order number and my e-mail address. I don't have the order number however, I have the payment informaiton from my account - PAYPAL [protected]. I'm not sure if this is the order number, but thought I would provide this information. I ordered breastfeeding tops for my daughter, who just had a baby. My e-mail address is maryjo.[protected]@maryland.gov. Please let me know how I can resolve this issue. Thanks.