Having problems with PatPat?

PatPat Customer Service Contacts

650 Castro Street Ste. 120-458
Mountain View, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PatPat Customer Service. Initial PatPat complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PatPat above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PatPat. Discuss the issues you have had with PatPat and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PatPatPatPat app deducted money but never placed an order for me so I'm charged for nothing in return!

As a new member, I tried placing an order through PatPat app on 11/23/2020. I used a new member coupon code for 5% off which is valid for 11/23 through 12/23. The App took me to paypal screen for processing transaction and when I processed the transaction, it took me back to PatPat app which said the coupon is not valid and just didn't place any order. If the coupon wasn't valid, why did the App even took me on PayPal processing screen at the first place. If they didn't place an order then why did they charge me for that? They deducted 35.48 USD from my account for no order. I don't want to pay anything that I'm not going to get.

I'm attaching screenshots for reference ( one confirming that there is no order in progress on my PatPat app and another to confirm that PatPat charged me money for no order placed). I also tried contacting PatPat but haven't heard back anything yet. Please help me get my money back! Thanks in advance!

RESOLVED

My money got refunded so I've successfully placed a new order with them now.

PatPatWrongly placed three orders instead of one and not responding to email

I placed order for baby dresses on PatPat app and There portal showed error during order placement (Payment step) and mentioned the order is not placed. on checking the order history, I found three separate orders for same products with Three payments. Immediately sent them several email to stop the shipment but no response. Now, I'll have to ship back the wrongly placed orders and pay for shipment. Feeling cheated. Please help

Sep 15, 2020

PatPat — More than 2 months order not delivered / nor issuing refund

Hi I had ordered baby products in the name of richa jain from patpat online website on 26th june 2020. But...

PatPatBad experience with pat pat customer service

I ordered some products and my address was incorrect. Even though I corrected the address on time, customer service did nothing about it. They lie every time I call them and tell me call here and there. They are hopeless. They think we are free to call them and waste our time. I am really disappointed. For 3 weeks they are just saying they have forwarded the matter to logistic team, but nothing at all. Parcel is lost now. Don't know where it is. They say it's with courier service, courier service says it's been sent back to sender. When I said I want refund so that at least I can order again, they said no we are still within the time frame.

PatPatNever received my order

I ordered from PatPat on May 05, 2020. They said my order should arrive between 5/23 - 5/27. On 5/17 it said that it had been picked up by shipping partner - USPS waiting time and it was in Fremont, CA. On 5/19 it had arrived at the shipping partner facility. On 5/24 it said my package was being transferred. I emailed them on 6/14 to find out why I hadn't received my package and they responded saying my package was never received at the USPS facility. They said my package got stuck for customs clearance. On 7/5 I emailed them again and they said they would contact the logistics department and get back to me. I emailed on 7/14 and 7/18 and have heard nothing and still have not received my package.

PatPatNever received my order

My order was changed to "delivered " on 05-04-2020. I never received my package. Upon reviewing the tracking number they delivered "at mailbox " to the wrong address. I've been trying to contact them since may 4th. It's been 2 months I still get no response from the company. There is really no number or direct email to reach customer service.

Never received my order

PatPatOrder 7346082

YN970005393
            This is the tracking number given to me.
            When I click the link associated with this tracking number there is no history. The only information is the updated email which states in chinese where the package is. This is very upsetting! I feel like they are ripping me off. Which if they are I will be reviewing this company on youtube! I have ordered so many items from china even during this pandemic and recieved proper information. They claim they dont know the logistics carrier. That's not a good answer. I am giving them tune but I am a bit scared because they took my money!

Order 7346082

PatPatNo receipt of merchandise paid for - pat pat

My order number is #6858464 with Pat Pat. I purchased merchandise for $87.91. On May 7, 2020 they took that payment, but never delivered the merchandise. TODAY IS JUNE 19TH. I have written in and I get CRAP back. First it's sitting in Rice, TX; then it departed Los Angeles on June 15. I don't believe either, now that I've read their reviews. Very disappointing. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Doris Sewell
              Jasper, AL

PatPatNever received products ordered - tracking info scam

I placed an order online from pat pat to be delivered for mother's day. It is now june 18, 2020 and the items have never been received by my daughter in richmond, va. I have been unable, in spite of numerous attempts, to get through to the company's e-mail and listed telephone number. The tracking link sent to me from the company is another scam - it has been in transit since 5/3/20 - destination is the home of my daughter in richmond, va - checking the tracking in the past days it states: 6/11 - richmond - 6/13 - from richmond to henrico - 6/13 - henrico to richmond - 6/14 richmond to henrico - this makes no sense - richmond is the destination!
                I have been scammed. I refuse to pay for something I did not receive. They took money out of my account immediately and I want either the merchandise or the money returned to me.
                Please let me know if you need any additional information.
                Marny stewart
                [protected]@gmail.com

PatPatOrder was never delivered

I placed an order in may 18, 2020, I received an email saying it was shipped. The shipping was never updated, the usps never received my package and the form on their website either won't submit correctly or is never answered! My credit card was charged, my order never shipped out of received and no response from company website, how is this good business!!??? Will my order be fulfilled or money be returned?! Can anyone answer my questions in a timely fashion, it's already been over a month with nothing!!

PatPatHaven't received my order

I ordered 9 items from patpat.com on 2nd June, 2020 to be delivered at Melbourne, Australia. I neither received any confirmation e-mail nor products but charged $91.69 from my account. Its been more than a week now but I am unable to contact them and while I am trying to track order status they are showing there is no order placed using my e-mail ID.

It clearly appears as a trickery to me now as they have found a new way to loot innocent people. Now I am only left with the choice to exercise my legal rights as a consumer.

PatPatTrying to cancel an order and actually contact someone

I raised an order which I then decided to cancel due to the length it would take. I have sent countless messages and emails & not getting a response. I raised the order weeks ago, money has been paid yet nothing! No order and no reply about my cancellation request (I got 1 email asking why I wanted to cancel and that's it). I am extremely annoyed at this whole process and just want my money back, but no clue how I'm going to get it back as I feel like I am being ignored. It shouldn't take this length of time.

Apr 28, 2020

PatPat — Cancellation

I was online shopping on pat pat on 24th April 2020. Their website had errors which told me their net work...

PatPatParlay replacement order not received

I placed an order on their website and relieved the original product just fine. Service was ok until I had requested a refund. Initial refund request was rejected and suggested to issue a replacement instead at no charge, along with keeping the original item. I was provided with a replacement order number and tracking. For over a month now the tracking still says pre shipment status. All emails to pat pat have stated to contact the parcel company or they will look into this immediately however no further responses beyond these two statements. I have requested a refund and still to no surprise have not received a response. $40 wasted. Horrible customer service!!!

PatPatShipping

I ordered a lot of newborn clothes 1 month ago (~ 600 $), and it is not being delivered yet.
                          My kid is growing up, I try to get a refund, but there is no help from customer support at all!
                          They send only generic answers that they can't help with the logistic company they work with (USPS), like.. "it's not our problem, it's yours".
                          The worst customer experience ever

Nov 14, 2019

PatPat — Cancelar compra

Quisiera cancelar una compra de 4 sudaderas que se hizo el dia de hoy en pat pat, perdi mi dispositivo hace 2...

PatPatDid not receive order

Out of eight items I only received one and I am short $194 which means I cannot go to a reliable store and buy replacements. My emails don't go through and my calls are not returned. This closing was for my niece's birthday on November 21st and I have no more money to spend. This has stressed me out so much I feel like I have to go to a doctor. I have talked to Pat Pat customer service twice and they wanted me to send a picture of the package that the one item came in. I am tired of playing games. I deal with Macy's and Kohl's and JCPenney and Walmart and QVC and HSN and have never had a problem.

PatPatToddler and new born clothes

Hi.. I ordered from pat pat.com via [protected]@gmail.com. I bought three products and all were a total waste.. 60$ in vain. I searched many places to complain call or return.. But no use. I bought an infant suit kind of a dress.. Worst fitting every... Worsssttttt. Too tight on the leg and super loose on the top. Then about my daughters dress a naval kinda uniform. Super worse.. I don't know how this site is running.. I would never ever recommend this to anyone.. Ever. Then a red jacket.. It was quite different from wat was in the site.. But it's still forgivable the other two... Worststt. I got the 3months dress for my friends baby... Wat a joker it made me. I m sure there is no tailor in that company

Oct 05, 2019

PatPat — 5661856

I have emailed patpat twice to ask them to advise on what o should do! They sent an item out of a reasonable...

PatPatI ordered clothing for toddler boy and infant girls.

I ordered clothing a month or so ago. Have had hard time reaching anyone. Always says shhh baby sleepng! My probelm is I do not have an order number to track status. My discover card has been charged and no product!!! Wish I would have read complaints before ordering.
                                Sandy thompson - email [protected]@comcast.net phone [protected] address 4208 n knoll ridge rd., peoria, il 61614

Please respond either with my order or refund