Complaints & Reviews

order no 4474666

As per the order status my order has already been shipped and processed at brisbane facility. Expected...

Newstead Kids & Baby

defective product

Hi there
I ordered 2 suit for my baby on 18th December 2018. One of the jumpsuit ([protected]) is defective. It is torn from few sides & also of very low quality. Even above wool is getting ripped off that can create choking hazards for my baby, Very much disappointed. I am going overseas so was waiting for the suits.. I can't wait, I want to return it & refund my money back for one suit

products received faulty and no response

This company is awful they dont reply to emails I've now sent three to request a return as one of my items is faulty and the other two items are very poor quality. No answer on the phone. Very dissapointed with the items and customer service!!
Not sure what to do in order to get my money back but will certainly not be ordering from them ever again! And I will make sure others are aware of this shocking company.

unethical behaviour/ bad service

Don´t answer phone calls
Don't reply to emails
Service is unbelievable bad.
For almost a week I was asking to let me know the procedure of refund and no answer.
Clothes doesn't match, in terms of size and quality.
Just an offer to keep the things with 50% of discount - which means an acceptance of of bad service - and a demand of sending photos of the references and nothing more.
It's the first and the last time I ordered something
Just to let you potencial customers

• Updated by Ana Cristina Farto · Dec 20, 2018

Don´t answer phone calls
    Don't reply to emails
    Service is unbelievable bad
    Clothes doesn't match, in terms of size and quality
    It's the first and the last time I ordered something
    Just to let potencial customers know and avoid to buy

quality

I have items I need to return and an getting no response from patpat considering there's a 14 day return policy from the received date this is ridiculous. Why hasent anyone called our emailed return instructions 1 shirt has the stiching coming out in the shoulder other items don't look anything like the modeled photos I spent close to $300 on my order and need to return items.

order #4287119

The clothes received are not what I ordered. I have tried to email and call to return my order and I've had...

worst company I have ever dealt with

I ordered baby clothes on Nov. 26, 2018, I selected express shipping and was suppose to receive it on the 5th...

order not received

I received an order confirmation, shipping confirmation and a tracking number that shows the order was delivered when I track the order. It doesn't show what address or if it was signed for. I have emailed customer service several times and I tried to call but held for a long time only to be hung up on. I think this company is a scam and I am writing bad reviews on every review site I can to warn other people. If this is not a scam, someone will surely contact me to resolve this situation. It's a shame that it has to come to this.

• Re
    Reena Jordan Reilly Dec 09, 2018

I was so wrong! I am so sorry! I just found the order in my husbands closet. They are good quality and adorable! I only gave 4 stars because the customer service is really not good but I am happy with how quickly we got them and and the good quality.

#4404999 christmas pajamas for family

Customer service is non existent! Placed order 11-27-18. Said it was in stock with est date of 12-5 delivery. I have heard nothing on status of order after confirmation. Have been tracking and always says ‘proccessin' until today when a box popped with the message of ‘No Details on this Order' I have emailed twice asking for status and called the customer service number at1-[protected] which I listened to auto recording for 6 minutes before it said ‘this vm can't take messages at this time' and hung up on me. I Want To CANCEL my order at this time. I wrote that in the 2nd email I sent on there website as well. I am going to dispute the charge with American Express which btw has I can always count on for excellent service. I did have another order that I ordered the same day and I received. I need to exchange for a larger size on 2 of the pajama sets. Pants are fine but tops fit snugger than a normal small in pjs. These are usually roomy for comfort.

#4404999 christmas pajamas for family

returns/customer service

I have been trying to contact PatPat customer services for several days now. I would like to return some items of clothing and get a refund. I have emailed their customer services three times and called their telephone number. I waited on hold but didn't get through to anyone and there was an automated message saying their mailbox is full.
This is completely unacceptable and I would like to return these clothes and get a full refund.

• Ka
    KarenAntonia Dec 13, 2018

I have been trying to contact PatPat customer services for several days now. I would like to return some items of clothing and get a refund. I have emailed their customer services three times.
    They state returns to be made within 14 days which is what I am trying to do, but without them responding it makes it very difficult. I feel legal advise is now needed as they are not keeping to their terms and conditions as on their website. It does not make me want to use them again.

• Su
    Susan Dysel Muratori Jan 15, 2019

@KarenAntonia I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve sent 3 emails with no response. They say we have 14 days for returns but they won’t respond. Very frustrating!!

• Da
    Dale Conlon Jan 09, 2019

WoW, i wish id read or knew about these reviews before my order. Very disappointed Orderd matching pajamas for my family. Assumed they would fit and waited until Christmas Eve to present and found out none of them fit. I have sent multiple emails with no response. I want to return all soon.
    Dale

• Su
    Susan Dysel Muratori Jan 15, 2019

Why won’t Pat Pat respond to my request to return some items? They say we have 14 days to return my purchase but will not answer my 3 emails. So frustrating!! Order4522172

Resolved order #4235119

I order these Christmas PJs and they are three sizes to small! I have been trying to reach customer service...

dresses I want to return

I orderd dresses and they have came but they did not arrive on time for my daughters party so i want to...

misleading pricing - false advertising

I am in Canada. All prices are shown in $CAD when I place my order. The total for this last order came to $96 CAD per the website. My credit card was charged in USD$, so with the exchange I am paying over 30% more. I sent in my complaint and the answer I received was to explain to me how banks convert USD$ to CAD$ and that the prices on the website in $CAD are "estimates" based on the exchange rate. I have two complaints, both relating to false advertising. The first is that nowhere did I see it stated that I would be charged in $USD. Based on all prices being shown in $CAD I concluded that i would be charged accordingly. The second is that there is NO WAY that it is a reasonable estimate to display prices that are more than 30% less in Canadian dollars than the actual charge - eg. a jacket marked $29.95 CAD$ is actually $40.00 CAD. My guess is that they are simply using the US prices and just displaying the costs as if it were Canadian dollars.
Note that I am used to paying the extra in Canadian dollars and understand that our dollar is worth a lot less, however, I should be allowed to make the decision whether I want to spend an extra 30% on an item BEFORE I am charged.

false website pricing

BEWARE! FALSE WEBSITE ADVERTISING!

I ordered a pyjama family set and even got confirmation that I ordered a family set but only got one pair of pyjamas. Their customer service claimed that in order to get all the sets, the sizes needed to be ordered individually (of which I entered all 3 sizes). They advertised the price as $28.99 for the set on the website. But customer service claimed that it was only for 1 pyjama and the other pjyamas needed to be ordered separately.

toddler dresses

Ordered 3 dresses on Sept.6, 2018.My credit card has been charged.The tracking is terrible.States in...

entire order # 3878792

I placed this order a month ago. I reached out to the customer service a week ago because tracking of the shipping info stopped and i wanted to check what happened to my order. It still hasn't arrive, there are not updates to the tracking info, and the customer service did not answer my question or help me with this order. Please help. Order #3878792
Thanksr

return of order # 3856810

I ordered 3 pair of matching holiday pajamas from the Pat Pat site on Sept. 3, 2018...Items received Sept. 10, 2018. Recipients of these items did not want. I am trying to return said items within your time frame of 14 days. I have been trying repeatedly to get the return information to no avail. I have sent requested pics. Still no reply or information. Called your customer service number, after 15 minutes of repeated thank you for calling, it said to leave a call back number and time to call...then said person's mailbox was full and could not receive any more messages. This is the end of the third day that I have been trying to obtain the return information.
How professional is this company? A disgrace, and the poorest customer service I have ever experienced.
I am filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and my credit card company.
I will be sending these items back to the address listed on your website
in Mountain View, CA. I do expect to see a refund.
Very poor to set a 14 day return policy, then stall three days, so far into your policy.

• Me
    Melanie Jayne Edwards Oct 28, 2018

I need to return items from patpat
    Can anyone help please
    Thanks

worst customer service / doesn't answer emails - delay on delivery

Customer service does'nt answer emails. As message attached can prove, after I've ordered for 60 itens in Pat...

charge

I ordered onesies for my daughters 4 year birthday. They charged me multiple times for the order and then sent me an email saying they declined my order because they didnt like my address.
I am horrified. There is no answer to their phone and no one replies to the email.
I am now officially charged over $500.00
I want someone to look into this. Why is a company with this many complaints allowed to keep running?

customer service

So on the 16th of July I placed an order for my daughter and myself, due to personal reasons I had to cancel the dress on the same day! But I was charged for this and I have proof in my bank statements, it's now the 26th and I have no money! I have been mucked about so so much by customer service telling me the transaction has done, then telling me they weren't giving me one!
I'm a single mother and I would just like my money back!!!
Amy danielle brunt

• Cr
    CrissyDeitering Nov 19, 2018

They just informed me all of a sudden out of stock, all though shipping confirmation other day. They are full refunding me $15.99, my purchase is $39.97! Looks apparently [email protected]#king scammed. Believe me I will not give up, brother high up in government lives in California ;)