Parts Geek / shipment of wrong parts
I ordered two coil packs for my 2005 Mercedes SL65 AMG. One coil (UF-578) from American Standard was $844. The second coil pack (UF-579) was $811. I received one coil pack in the mail a few days later and it was a Temic coil pack and not the American Standard one. These coil packs are large objects, about 3 feet in length. A second box arrived in the mail a few days later. This was almost funny. The box was less than half the size of a shoe box and an unrecognizable item was in the box. The American Standard coil pack had an item number of UF-579. The small item they shipped was US-579. Shipping department at Parts Geek is pretty much incompetent. There is no phone number to call, you have to file a complaint through their website. When I attempted to use the website, the complaint filing system was out of service for technical reasons. Was not available for a few days. When I was able to file the complaint I did get a response with not much of an explanation, other than to send the items back. No apologies or anything. Additionally, they make you pay for the return shipment. In my case this was almost $56.00 out of my pocket for the incompetency of this company. I would never recommend this company, nor will I ever use them again. On top of all of that, they claim to take up to 30 days to refund your money. Worthless company!
More Parts Geek Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!! 
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place 
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part 
- PartsGeek - auto parts
- Parts Geek - know defective parts
- Parts Geek - catalytic converter
- Parts Geek - power steering pump/no reply after requesting earlier promised ra. repeated lack of reply.
- Parts Geek - clutch kit