Papa John's Pizza / What a horrible company

Papa Johns Pizza
Phone: 410.394.1700
I worked for Papa Johns for a long time and you guys should know some of the terrible things that goes on there. All of the complaints I've looked at here are problems that occur all the time and nothing ever gets done about them. Also it has to be the nastiest dirty cheating companyI've ever worked for or even heard of.
No one ever washes their hands, they use expired food well well after its gone bad. The manager I worked for couldn't have had more than a 6th grade education. I am finding it hard to even fit what I want to say into this.
I heard of kids peeing into the sauce. Drug use is very frequent. I've seen the manager give people food poisoning, spit on food, pick up old food from the floor and use it. Constantly uses the bathroom and tells everyone about what she was doing in the bathroom and not ever washing her hands not once.
They screw there employees out of every penny they can, they wont give you any support as in no workers comp, no unemployement insurance, no leave, anything that happens no matter what the circumstance is coming out of your pocket.
If someone gets injured or hurt or in an car accident while delivering they require you to call a special hotline (before calling a doctor or police) So they have a heads up on if they are liable for anything. I actually got yelled at for calling an ambulace before there lawyer hotline. Unbelievable.

What I'm saying is I WOULD NOT EAT THERE EVER. I have years of resturant experience and some places get a bad reputation for no reason. But they deserve one. It caused me a lot mental stress serving that crap to people and charging them like 32$ for 2 pizzas. But they smiled and kept coming back. so whatever.

N  6th of May, 2010 by
why were you fired?
D  3rd of Sep, 2010 by
You sound a little mad about something and are trying to get back at the store... I personally work at a Papa Johns and NONE of the things you are claiming happen...
A  17th of Sep, 2010 by
I was a Manager at a Papa Johns Pizza and some of this is true. They do redate expired product, they do everything in their power to screw their employees, and they make their managers keep the stores under staffed to save money which is why you have the long delivery times.

Papa John's Logo Papa John's