Papa John's Pizza / rude delivery driver

1 Camino RuizSan Diego Mira Mesa, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a pizza for my children. The Pizza took a while but I am usually very forgiving. When the pizza got there it was a little cold, but again this was for my kids and they are not picky. We have a microwave. I have a few signs on the door that are meant to discourage religious solicitation.

I served my country as a Navy Sailor and I have the same rights that anyone has. My opinion is as valid as anyones. The driver said that he did not want to deliver to me due to my opinions. He turned his back on me after making some rude remarks in front of my children. He certainly has a right to his opinion but this is my home. He will not have to deliver to me anymore. At first I was resolute about being cool about this. I have probably stepped over the line with my opinion before. Then I thought about it. I have had enough abuse. I was taught to honor differences but I think that that door has to open both ways. This "Justin" was just plain rude and nasty.

Please consider purchasing pizza from places with good service records and I am a big fan of small business owners.

Jm

Comments

13th of Jul, 2009

Did you have a "down with islam" sign on your front door?

Sweet!

• Ea
      13th of Jul, 2009

Was the delivery guy black. Maybe he was offended by your "The only ### is a dead ###" bumper sticker.

• Ea
      13th of Jul, 2009

Sorry I meant "The only good ### is a dead ###" bumper sticker.

14th of Jul, 2009

Damn Mouse,

you're all over the ###ing place.

Do you eat your own ###?

• 0 Votes

Was the driver Jewish. Perhaps he found your Swastika displayed on your door offensive?