Papa John's Pizza / rude delivery driver
I ordered a pizza for my children. The Pizza took a while but I am usually very forgiving. When the pizza got there it was a little cold, but again this was for my kids and they are not picky. We have a microwave. I have a few signs on the door that are meant to discourage religious solicitation.
I served my country as a Navy Sailor and I have the same rights that anyone has. My opinion is as valid as anyones. The driver said that he did not want to deliver to me due to my opinions. He turned his back on me after making some rude remarks in front of my children. He certainly has a right to his opinion but this is my home. He will not have to deliver to me anymore. At first I was resolute about being cool about this. I have probably stepped over the line with my opinion before. Then I thought about it. I have had enough abuse. I was taught to honor differences but I think that that door has to open both ways. This "Justin" was just plain rude and nasty.
Please consider purchasing pizza from places with good service records and I am a big fan of small business owners.
More Papa John's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - racist pizza and rude pizza company in montgomery al... 
- Papa John's - pizza was supposed to be vegan and all wrong order!
- Papa John's - illegal dumping 
- Papa John's - pizza and services
- Papa John's - paid online never received my order I want money back!