Papa Johns / over charged

1 Homestead, FL, United States Review updated:

My complain is that about a week ago I order a papa johns specialty pizza that they had as an offer which it was 12.99 and a two liter coke, it was for delivery totla came out to be 18.97, checking my bank statement today they over charged me, they charged me 23.97, five dollars extra, when i called i spoke to a gentleman who said it was probably a tip amont???? which i never put a tip on the receipt.. I explained to him that, and now they are trying to see what they are going to do, if they dont honor me my money ill sue them.

Gl

Comments

• Sh
      6th of Jul, 2008

That same exact thing happed to my boyfriend. He checked his bank statement and seen the same thing. He talked to the manager and explained the situation to him and told him that he was going to take this matter further. The boss was resisitant intially but with my boyfriend being very persistent about the issue. He in the end, ended up giving my BF the money. We went up there and the boss gave him the money. It was a battle I am not going to ly. It was his money that he was entitled to and their error. They should'nt do customers like that and when they see that there is an error they need not try to deny there customer s because that jeopordizes the business. Word of the mouth can either hurt a business or do a business good. Point blank. With that said if it wasn't for the customers there would be no business. So professionalism and accountability shold always be exercised. My heart goes out to you it never feels right to be treated unfairly. It may be 5.00 but it's the principal of the whole thing. Hope you get the situation resolved. Good Luck. Bye!

• Si
      10th of Feb, 2009

There's no reason not to tip the drivers! Not saying you didn't but if not you should be charged gratuity! Drivers don't make min. wage and usually use their own vehicles and gas. If you can't tip at least 15% go pick up the order yourself!

• Ro
      19th of Jun, 2009

I am with sick of whiners. I manage for Papa John's. I am not a perfect manager, but I do try my best. If you do not fill in the total amount and zero out the tip drivers can add an amount in. It's there way of getting you back. And for a fact. Drivers get paid $4.00 and hour while they delivery for Papa John's and they get poorly compensated for gas.

You should have gotten your money back for the foragery and the driver should have been fired.

But please tip.

• Mi
      29th of Mar, 2012

Papa Ks Ada, MI. They advertise they are open until 10 pm but won't answer the phone after 915. They apparently don't need the business so I won't call any more.