Papa Johns / Rude manager
When I came in the manager was being very rude to another customer on the phone. I was the only other customer in there and I was being ignored. The manager was on the phone and another employee was just standing behind him.(doing nothing) He finally asked me what I wanted and I told him that I was picking up an order. I asked him if a drink came with it as he rudely said, "well did you order it?" My wife had made the order, so I wasn't sure. I asked for a garlic sauce and had to pay an extra 80cents. I paid, got my two liter, and left. Realizing, when I got home that he forgot to give me the sauce. I will travel twice as far to get papa johns or just get pizza hut from now on!
More Papa Johns Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - Delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - Pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - Notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - Fraud 
- Papa John's - DELIVERY MAP AREA
- Papa John's - cold pizza
- Papa John's - driver safety issue in cape coral fl
- Papa John's - pizza 
- Papa John's - food and staff behaviour
- Papa John's - the attitude of your employee.