Panera Breadconversation between manager and an employee

After several days of illness, my husband and I were enjoying bowls of Broccoli Cheddar Soup together at our Owasso, Oklahoma Panera Bread. At that time, the store manager decided to have a session of chewing out an employee at the nearest table to us. It was extremely uncomfortable and we had a to move to another location in the restaurant.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Owasso, OK
This is the same location, and the same manager was working, when we were treating out-of-town guests to dinner out during the holidays. One of our friends discovered a hair in one of the chocolate chip cookies in a package of several. I discreetly kept the cookie, with hair intact, and gave it to the manager. She then gave me a pastry to take home. I feel a little more could have been done to bring back my business. But, our very next visit was the one mentioned above.

Ca
Jan 18, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      Jan 18, 2017

A free pastry in lieu of the hairy cookie was appropriate compensation. Were you expecting that you should receive an entire meal? As far as the manager berating the employee, that was entirely wrong and very unprofessional and the manager should have known better. I doubt I would have been able to hold my tongue; I would have let the manager know they were out of line and disrupting my meal and perhaps THEIR boss needed to speak with THEM!