Pan Card / Not yet received pan card

India Review updated:
4.15
Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has been dispatched on 14-7-08 but not yet received it.

Asking about the same at post office, they informed that they did not get the card.

Name : Balakrishna
Pan No : AQLPB7813M
Coupon No : [protected]

Thanks & Regards
Balakrishna

Comments

Ra
  14th of Aug, 2008
I have received two pan cards and i need to cancel the one pls do the needful.
Ps
  15th of Aug, 2008
sir,

I applied for a pan card, got the pan number in the uti web site and card despatched but yet received it .
details are given below

P.S.SOMAN
Ma
  15th of Aug, 2008
sir,
I applied for a pancard, got the pan number in the uti web site and card despatched but not yet recieved it
details are below
name...MATHAI.P.C
application number...032148108
pan no...AIRPC1032B

kindly do needful

MATHAI.P.C
Ji
  16th of Sep, 2008
sir i filled my pan card form from my office, but left the office.and now they are saying they had send my pan card back to mumbai...
Jp
  30th of Sep, 2008
I am J panday was issued with pan card bearing machine No AMPPP6200Lwhill serving at 12 Fd Sub Gp on 08 Feb 2008. the pan card was lost in transit . FIR to this effect was loged at MI area police station dist- Alwar (Rajasthan) vide FIR No 19 A 09 Feb 08. Sub requently fresh application for issue of another Pan CArd was submitted vide application No 033047115of 14 Feb 08 along with copy of FIR and other requisite document. after laps of six month time i have not been issued with fresh PAN CARD as applied for.
may i request your kind honour to issue PAN CARD agnist above application to me at the earlist. your reply in awaited.
my present addressas under :-
NB SUB J PANDAY
1 ARMD DIV SIG REGT
PIN :- 917801
C/o - 56 APO
Mr
  17th of Oct, 2008
Sir,

I applied for a pan card before 4 months ago, but still I ahve not received my pan card.

So, please send my pan card as earlya s possible. My communication address are given below :-

Joy Mansion
Ambicapaty, College Road
Silchar- 788004
Assam (Cachar)
Mr
  17th of Oct, 2008
Sir,

I applied for pan card, got the number and the card has not been dispatched and not yet received it.

Name : Karuna Sindhu Dhar
Pan No : APNPD1013Q
Coupon No : 037972161
Date : 15/07/2008
  12th of Nov, 2008
Write to: pancard.tax@gmail.com

They will help you with the reprinting of PAN card that you had not received, with a guarantee that you will now receive it within 10 working days.

They take care of everithing, right from applying to the dispatch; and are helping global Indians with all kinds of PAN card issues.
  12th of Nov, 2008
Write to: pancard.tax@gmail.com

They will help you with the cancellation of PAN card.

They take care of everything, right from applying to the dispatch; cancellation etc., and are helping global Indians with all kinds of PAN card issues.
Ta
  3rd of Dec, 2008
I have sended my pancard no. BUYPS6708Q for correction in first name in the month of may.But have not yet received it. As i have have got shifted to the new house. so, pls kindly send it to my below mentioned office address.
Office address:-
Tabassum Sheikh
Senior Clerk
C/o Civil Surgeon
General Hospital, Gadchiroli.
Ka
  8th of Jan, 2009
Hiiiii... I have applied through PAN application form in my office for the PAN card on 08-11-2008. On 29-12-2008 got the message in my mobile from UTITSL - with pan card no and its despatched date on 27-12-2008 to my address as per my PAN application via courier. But i quit from that office now. And still i didnt received my PAN card. So can u plz what can i do further for this issue???

Thanks & Regards
S. Kathiresa Perumal
Mu
  14th of Mar, 2009
i got the pan card number. but i did'nt get my pan card

muhammed irshad p a
Sh
  28th of Mar, 2009
I applied for a tan card, got the tan number in the uti web site and card despatched but yet received it .
details are given below
name-Aquaclear technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
acknowledgement no-03042030006735

Sh
  15th of Jul, 2009
dear sir/ madam

I have not recieved my pan card my ack No 080230100126960
i complaince to givence cell & come to Know that it has been returned back to mumbai.pls could you arrange to send my pan card to pan applications address.I paid courier charges.

shoba borse
emai address. hmajid99@yahoo.in
Ch
  7th of Aug, 2009
Dear Sir,

I Chandra Prakash had applied the pan card in the month of September 2008, I have seen my pan card number in the site but I have not received my pan card till date. So please enquire the matter, and kindly sent my pan card at the earliest possible as I have to file my returns for the first time so the copy of pan card is to be attached with it.

My details are as follows:-

CHANDRA PRAKASH
PAN NO. AYPPP6154R
APPLICATION No. 036271577
PROCESSING FEE COUPON No. 028049630
As
  9th of May, 2010
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,
I have not received my PAN Card yet, as I have applied for it in 06/10/2009.
The details of the card and the status are furnished below:
Coupon No: 036505215

Dear sir,
my name is Rinku sahi
i m apply for issuing of pan card in 12/08/2011
my acknowledgement no is-060880100885295
i have no informed where is my pan card
i cant receive any information about this.so pls...