Pan Card / No Proper Resolution

1 India Review updated:

Hi I am Deepak Sharma

I had applied for my PAN card on 8/4/08 and as per status of website showing the PAN card was delieverd on 16/4/08 threw courier.I contacted courier company on 20/4/08 then they said we tried to deliever your PAN 2-3 times but your door was locked.So we sent it back to Bombay PAN card office.But I have confirmed the same with my family and neighbours also .they said no one visited to deliever PAN card.

I explained the same story to PAN card head department also.I have sent several mails to concern persons in PAN dept since 28/4/08 for asking that how can I get my PAN card now..
But they are not giving any reply ..
Could you please do something for me.

Regards
Deepak Sharma
[protected]

Comments

• Ra
      29th of May, 2008

R/Sir,
    My pan card No. is AVIPS1140C, my name is Rakesh Sachdeva, where as in the pan card it is Ramesh Sachdeva, rest all the information is correct, some where some clerical mistake has been occurred, now guide me what to do and how it can be rectified.

Rakesh Sachdeva

• Ar
      11th of Jul, 2008

Hello,

I have recived my PAN card ( PAN CARD No. ASRPP9023F) few months before . But my name was mentioned Arti Devi Parmar instead of Arti PArmar on PAN Card. So i requested for change in name on the PAN card. for that i was filled the correction form and sent back it .

After that I got a letter from your side asking for signature and 10th standard marksheet. I have submitted it long back but still i havent recieved any news about the PAN card. Can you please let me know what exactly is being done about it?

Arti

21st of Jul, 2008

hi
    my name is anil jindal s/o laxman das jindal .i have applied for pan card since 3 may, 2008 but havn't recieved my pan card till.
    my
    hanumangarh jn.rajasthan.

• Bi
      26th of Jul, 2008

R/Sir,
    My pan card No. is SHL/W/16/1, my name is Bishu Debnath, where as in the pan card it is Bishu Debnath, rest all the information is correct, some where some clerical mistake has been occurred, now guide me what to do and how it can be rectified.

Bishu Debnath
    Silchar, Cachar, Assam.

• Ha
      5th of Aug, 2008

Hi my name is harshad. my pancard no. is AUDPM2363B
    I applied for pancard before 2 months. but still i'm not receive my pancard. i send so many email they reply me. there are some mistakes in my address. i send them request letter with my altenative address they give me contact no. I can try to contact on that no. but i heard two error first is "please check the no. or this no. is not correct" second is "the no. you have dialed is not reply please call after some time"

• Ri
      12th of Nov, 2008

Write to: pancard.tax@gmail.com

They will help you with the reprinting of PAN card that you had not received with a guarantee that you will now receive it within 10 working days.

They take care of everithing, right from applying to the dispatch; and are helping global Indians with all kinds of PAN card issues.

• Bi
      16th of Feb, 2009

Hi my name is Birendra Singh. my pancard no. is ARXPB4511F
    I applied for pancard before 3 months. but still i'm not receive my pancard. i send them request letter with my altenative address they give me contact no. I can try to contact on that no. but i heard two error first is "please check the no. or this no. is not correct" second is "the no.

29th of Nov, 2009

Hello sir i am angrej singh from sangaria sir plz give me your cell no. to contect you