Overstock.com / poor service
Overstock. com has proven their inability to provide any kind of quality service or follow-up with their customers over and over again.
I bought a blender from them that soon stopped working, emitting smoke. I returned it as directed by them, never heard from them again. Called 6 weeks later and was told another would be sent and that a refund would not be provided.
2 months go by, still no blender, so I contacted them again and still no blender has been shipped to me. 3 months go by I called again and since the agent had no idea what they were doing, they assured me I would be contacted by someone else in 1 - 2 days.
Naturally, no-one else calls me back, so I called back today, and magically, there is a 'credit' to my account. No e-mails, no phone calls, no follow up from them, and only 'i don't know what happened?'
With the state of the economy as it is, I don't expect this company to be around much longer, and good riddance. Buyers beware!!!
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - platinum protection plan issues 
- Overstock.com - return scam 
- Overstock.com - returning jewelry 
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court
- Overstock.com - return scam!! 
- Overstock.com - what's the spam?
- Overstock.com - abbyson nightstand
- Overstock.com - ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors
- Overstock.com - lack of services and disrespectful
- Overstock.com - Terrible service!