Outback Steakhouse, Lancaster, PA / dine-rewards.com

1 100 N. Pointed Blvd., Lancaster, Pa. 17601, Lancaster, PA, United States Review updated:

I went to dinner by myself, for my birthday, at outback steakhouse, # 3917, on january 15, 2019. My bill total was $ 21.18, and I did not receive any rewards. It was outback steakhouse # 3917. This was my first dinner, after I had signed up for the rewards. I even gave my phone number to the waitress, who was leticia b (#441). I checked my reward balance and it was 0. I thought you had to spend $ 20.00? To receive the reward? Not a very nice birthday present. Ticket # (number at very top left of customer copy) is 0116, dining on january 15th at 5:47 pm, svrck: 3. So, kindly let me know what's going on.
Sincerely,
Sylvia sheaffer

Sy
Jan 17, 2019

Comments

• Fi
      17th of Jan, 2019

It maybe that it is $20 before taxes, or the rewards may take time to show up. Or it depends on when you signed up for the rewards if it was a day before may not show up. Though it does not say anything about before taxes it does say with only food and non alcoholic beverages.

• Mi
      12th of Feb, 2019

Per the FAQ on the Outback website, giftcards, taxes, tips and alcohol and excluded from you total amount.