Outback Steakhouse / hair on steak

1 Charlottesville, VA, United States Review updated:

My husband and I went to Outback Steakhouse in Charlottesville Va on Saturday August 18th. My husband order the seafood platter that was $25.00 and I order the 9 oz streak, mashed potatoe, with broccoli. When we received the food, my steak has a long brown hair on it. I told the waiter and he told the mgr. All I heard that everyone in the back, do have hair net on. We never seen anything that this before. Not mention that my hair is blonde/white. I explain to the waiter that I should have gotten the complete meal free, for I couldn't eat anything out of the kitchen after that. The mgr did bring me a house salad. I explain to the waiter to tell the mgr, that I would be sending a complaint about paying for the whole meal. I used my 25.00 gift card for 2 glasses of tea and seafood combo. After we left the table, and did see the mgr go over to the table where we were sitting at. I feel like the outback doesn't care about their customers. With texas roadhouse in Charlottesville, I would have done anything to make a customer happy. Free Meal or A gift card.

Pa
Aug 20, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      20th of Aug, 2018

should of got a replacement or not paid for the meal