Orbitz / Failure to refund, Orbitz scam
I ordered a hotel and car package through Orbitz for the weekend of April 18th, 2009. When I arrived to pick up my car from Budget, they told me that they saw my Orbitz reservation, but that Orbitz had not paid them for my rental. I was forced to pay Budget out of pocket for a new rental and almost missed the wedding I was going to.
Today is May 13th and I have still not received the refund that I was assured I would get by the CSR person I spoke with on April 19th. I have wasted hours calling Orbitz, being put on hold, and speaking with several CSR representatives who have told me numerous things that have turned out to not be true.
I am considering writing a detailed letter to the Better Business Bureau to report Orbitz. I advise all travelers to use other travel sites so they can avoid the sickening dishonesty that I have had to deal with.
More Orbitz Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - lost airline ticket
- Orbitz - changed itinerary
- Orbitz - deceptive pricing practices
- Orbitz - car rental
- Orbitz - flights