Orbitz / additional fees paid by me for orbitz not doing their job.

US Review updated:

I paid for a two night stay in full. When I got to the hotel it had been closed for over a month. I paid 120 for two nights. I paid for a airport transport through orbitz. I got left at the hotel. I then hire a cab to take me tomth new hotel where I paid 320 for the same two nights. It has taken me over two weeks to get a refund for the hotel. I asked for my cab fare since I should not of had to pay that. I was offered a coupon. I was told they could not refund the cab fare. I then asked for the airport transport that I paid to orbitz to be refunded and they refused. I have spent 225 dollars I did not expect to have to pay and I was given a 25.00 coupon. I will never book here again. I have never been treated so horribly. All I asked for was the additional transportation I paid not the extra hotel costs. The HOTEL WAS CLOSED OVER 1 MONTH and Orbitz did not inform me. Why would I ever book anything here again?

Je
Nov 19, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 20, 2017

Unfortunately they probably can't refund you for expenses that they did not personally charge you for.