Orange / bad service
I moved house as part of my uni course. I moved my internet over to my new address on the 1st of July and after many failed attempts by both BT and Orange to connect both a home phone line and my broad band finally on the 13/09/08 the internet was up and running. After chasing the issue down continuously over the past 5 days i was told that i would not be eligable for compensations as I had not chased up the issue continuously for over a week. This seems and odd policy that I was not made aware of and as a service provider surely I should only being paying when they for fill there title and provide me with a service. I was also made to phone numerous customer service numbers and premium rate technical helplines which gave me the wrong information on numerous occasions.
More Orange Complaints & Reviews
- Orange Telecom - phone fraud 
- Orange Telecom - scam mail! 
- orange mobile - awarded $3,000,000 
- Orange Telecom - cheating job seekers! 
- Mobinil Egypt - deactivating the line without warning 
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - insulted by customer service
- Orange ES - missinformed re phone/broadband package
- Orange - mobile phone bill overcharged
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - domain registration
- Orange Brand Services (formerly Mobinil) - a service that was never provided but will require 15 to cancel!!