Optimum / bill increase

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:

I am completely frustrated with this company for the LAST TIME. Every few months they increase my bill without telling me or warning me. One time I had to complain because it was so high and they changed it to $70 by getting rid of some things and now suddenly its $85 claiming that its because they "increased the speed". I never asked for it now can you charge me so much for something you are choosing to do. Not just that but it is completely disgusting of a company to charge $90.00 for some of the worst internet I've ever used in my life. The speed of the internet never actually increased.

I've never been this frustrated with a company or felt the need to do this but I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau because this is the second time they have done this and I'm not really in the mood to be part of some scam company.

Jv
May 5, 2018

Comments

• He
      28th of May, 2018

All rate increases or any updates regarding a change in price or service will be on page 2 of your bill. Most people don't read anything else on their bill except for the total they have to pay for the services they are getting. Simply reading your bill will give you all the information you need for upcoming changes.