Opodo

Posted: Sep 20, 2017 by

don't book through opodo

They lie to their customers about prices. The actual prices are usually lower than on their website. It's easy to check if you spend a couple of minutes on searching on the internet. I regret I booked through them before I saw the real prices. I probably could have canceled the booking, but I know they will charge me for this and I will get a partial refund in a month (due to other reviews).
So if you want cheap tickets, the Opodo website is not where you will find them. Look for more websites, it will take you 2 minutes. Don't waste your money on these liars.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Comments

N  21st of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hi there.

We're sorry you feel this way. Fares and availability are constantly being updated by airlines and suppliers, and can vary from moment to moment depending on a complex range of factors from the route and airline to the specific conditions of each booking. We simultaneously compare all the regular and low cost airlines and it is this strategy that helps us find the best deal for millions of customers worldwide. We hope next time you'll be one of them.

James - Customer Care