Olive Garden / there was a beetle inside of my chicken that was served to me.
I went to olive garden last night which I dreaded in the first place. I haven't been in years because I have gotten sick from their food. My girlfriend wanted to get salad so I figured I would give it a try because it has been almost 3 years. I ordered the salad along with the chicken parm. The food came and about halfway in a cut into the chicken and realized I cut a beetle in half that was embedded inside of the chicken. I immediately called management and showed them what I had found in my food. I was very disgusted and disappointed. Please see the attached photos and hopefully the video will upload.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - theft of personal property, I am a customer that goes there 6 days a week for 3 years and I had some things stolen off the table 
- Olive Garden - service from front desk and manage 
- Olive Garden - food quality 
- Olive Garden - to go pick up order 
- Olive Garden - quality of food
- Olive Garden - service - table 62