[Resolved] Olive Garden / raw chicken
dear Olive garcen
Today s date is 5/7/17
As every week end for the past 15 years, me and my family like to go for diner and Olive Garden had always been one of our top list to go to.
We went for dinner and ordered chicken scampi. Not only we got the Alfredo sauce so late to dip the bread with but also I got a raw chicken for dinner . I shows the waiter and she right alway took it to the manger . Few minutes after the manager came to apologies and gave me 20$ gift card to come back again.
I ate only bread and soup for dinner . That s not the dinner I dream of to have a good week end.
I feel sick with nausea since, I doubt I will go again to your restaurant .
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Olive Garden Customer Care's Response, May 09, 2017
Zaza212 - We are concerned to hear this. Please contact our Guest Relations team at [protected]@olivegarden.com. We are here to help! - Stephen
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn