ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Olive GardenMy service I received but didn't expect

I visited your restaurant 10110 77th Street Pleasant Prairie, WI April 12, 2022 check # 829552 7:00pm around that time. We waited over 15 minutes after being seated. I asked a waitress that was walking pass if we should use the handheld on the table to place our order cause no one has came yet. She (Deena) said I'll take your order, she was very helpful and immediately found our waitress (September) who was all over the place. I'm not sure why or what was going on but if wasn't that busy on this Tuesday night. I plan to come back because I've had better service before.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Olive Garden — manager jeff

I went to olive garden with my best friend to have some girl time and we had a great server so I wanted to...

ADVERTISIMENT