Olive Gardenhorrible customer service if ordering unlimited soup & salad

Olive Garden has the great deal of unlimited soup & salad, but every time I go, I always feel like I'm limited to a certain amount of soups. Whenever I ask the waiter for more soup, they always seem to get frustrated. I guess it's because the price is $7.99 and they're not getting as much tip as if I would order an entree. I come here especially for the Zuppa Toscana and the salad. All the Olive Gardens that I have gone to to get this unlimited soup and salad, I've always had bad experiences.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Garden City, NY The waiters always gives me the check right away after my third soup. I feel as if they want me to leave as soon as possible. I went to the Olive Garden today at Garden City and when I asked for more soup, the waiter actually told me that I have him "going back and forth for soup." Why would Olive Garden have this deal if the people who work there hate bringing customers unlimited soup and salad and make it so uncomfortable? It sucks because I love coming here for the soup and salad but I always feel unwelcomed and horrible asking for more soup.

Sl
Jan 20, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      Jan 20, 2017

Well, there you have it. They are annoyed because you apparently eat more soup than the average person. They have other tables that deserve attention and you are monopolizing their time by sending them back and forth for more soup. Next time, why not just forewarn the server that you generally have 36 (or whatever) bowls and to keep that soup coming. That way, they know what to expect upfront.