Olive Garden / charged for extra tomatoes on endless salad
Last time we were in the restaurant I complained about the lack of tomatoes and the waiter said we could get the salad any way we wanted it. So we requested extra tomatoes on the second salad and got them. This visit I asked for them up front. I didn't see any extra tomatoes so I asked for them again on the second salad. When I got the bill I was charged $1.29 for a side of tomatoes. I asked the waitress about it and was told that her manager told her she had to charge, that in a salad for 3 people there were 3 tomatoes (these are just thin slices). She said they put 7 tomatoes on the first salad and 9 on the second. How ridiculus is this that I get charged for extra tomatoes on an endless salad! I could of just asked for more salads and picked the tomatoes out!
Olive garden Address 3465 Mall Blvd Duluth GA 30096
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - bad service! 
- Olive Garden - Extremely Rude Manager and Bad Policy 
- Olive Garden - The food that was received made my mother and grandmother sick
- Olive Garden - food and not offered the daily special.
- Olive Garden - food products/service
- Olive Garden - food