Office Depot / scam tech services
i was a employee of office deot store 2191 in tampa fl. they start recently to offer " tech services" to customers. this is a total fraud. they charge customers for 100.00 for a mc fee virus scam, and some, what they call optimiser for vista. i'm a computer technician and i realise that this is the biguest scam in the market right now. that don't resolve nothing, beside of that the computer is running more slow than ever, eventually they stollen the money of the consumer, also there's more scam with the rebates, with rebates that never reach the consumer, managers looks like was trained in the nazi germani, are rude and stupids. they force employees to lie consumers about warranties they don't need and also don't work, pay employees cents as rewards of the lies to consumers, and offering a terrible customer service.most of the technology products in this stores are low quality, that's why have issues frequently. !!! STAY AWAY!!! and don't fall for his " tech services. AVOID MORE SCAMS FROM THOSE MASTERS.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Max - 14 day return policy! 
- Office Depot - employee
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington