Office Depot — return policy
I bought a PS/2 to USB Adapter for use with a KVM switch. After opening the package I realized that I did not need the adapter. I knew there was a 14-day window on returns and I brought it back after 11 days. Because the box had been opened, I expected that I would be limited to a store credit rather than a refund. I was told by the clerk that I could only get an EXCHANGE for the same item. I found this to be unreasonable. The department manager told me that, for this time only, I could get credit against another item for the same price or higher. I bought another item, which I did not need at the time, for a slightly higher price. I do not intend to ever shop at Office Depot again as long as this return policy exists.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee)
- Office Depot - scam tech services
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance
- Office Depot - warranty service is awful
- Office Depot Store in Huntington Beach - CA - office depot services
- Office Depot - charged for order that we didn’t ask for
- Office Depot - laptop and service
- Office Depot - the worst experience with retail ever!