Ocwen Mortgage / stealing our mortgage payments!

1 1661 Worthington RoadWest Palm Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Ocwen Mortgage has stolen thousands of dollars of Mortgage Payments. We paid using Western Union, so I switched payment methods using US Postal Money orders. They took $18, 500.00 in house payments just for 2013. I'm going to push for criminal charges. Wire Fraud, Mail Fraud, Mortgage Fraud, as well as multiple RICO charges both Federal and State.
I'm going to nail there sorry ### to the wall. I caught them red handed stealing money.

Kg
May 5, 2015

Comments

• De
      13th of Apr, 2017

I just got scammed through Ocwen LOAN Servicing. A relationship management called asking me to make my last month payment which was late. I paid $1, 450 to them. I then called back within 2 hours to just check on my payment and a different relationship management took my call and said they did not receive any money. They said, there was nobody by the name of Jeffery Hamilton in the relationship management at Ocwen LOAN Servicing. I'm very very upset. I asked Jeffery Hamilton for the private information on my house that only Ocwen LOAN Servicing would know. He knew everything which made me trust him but then when I called Ocwen LOAN Servicing they had no record of a Jeffery Hamilton nor my money $1450.00. They acted like they didn't give a ###. I said how the hell can someone have all my private information on me. It has to be a inside job. I immediately called 911 and filed a police report.