Ocwen Loanharrasement after foreclosure

They are a dirty none careing company. Once our loan was sold to them it was a horrible experience. My husband was in an accident with an eighteen - wheeler truck and not able to work. We lost the house we were trying to buy because of them not being willing to work with us. Then after finally being foreclosed on they still harassed us for payments, we had two loans with them loan numbers are [protected] and [protected]. I also don't understand with them they closed out one loan and we are still getting papers on the other loan.

Ko

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 03, 2016

Was your daughter behind on her payments?

• To
      Jun 03, 2016
    Ocwen Loan - Stealing when they should have let me buy it
    Ocwen Loan

Never in the history of banking, having i ever heard of a company that takes your house. Even though you are making payments. Where is the government when you need them? Ocwen Lending is a criminal and should be exposed to the world. It is not fair to the working people to have companies like this. My daughters mortgage was handed over to OCWEN and she lost her home in less than a year. She was battling Cancer at the time too. What kind of co. does this to sick people? Ocwen ***!!! Bad JU JU!