Ocwen Financial Corporation / they now own my home
My home was for sale for 9 months. We entered into a "short sale" agreement with ocwen. Our realtor had offers. We jumped through hoops for ocwen. We finally had to get a lawyer but they wouldn't even talk to him. All we ever talked to was foreigners from india. Today our home was sold at auction and guess who bought it for $100?? They did. I pushed and pushed and finally some guy told me they "wanted" my house and it is better for them to keep it and will make money on it when the market picks up. They had no intention of selling it or looking at my offers. I am so mad at organized banks. Our realtor, lawyer and ourselves went through all the motions, met all their requirements and in the end they "just wanted my house". Where does that leave me? With a foreclosure on my record all because they wanted my house and wouldn't consider selling it. We lost $40, 000 and have ruined credit all because we trusted them to care about the customer and do what is best for the customer. Hogwash. They have made billions each year off taking peoples homes - yet they are a major supporter of a group that looks out for minorities getting homes! The average hard working american able to afford american dream is now the minority. What about us? Forget those piddle "stimulus" checks - be careful who you trust.
More Ocwen Financial Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - sheriff sale
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage servicing
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage fraud
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - no one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.