Ocwen / fraudsters and thieves

United States Review updated:

We had Ocwen from [protected]. The forced place insurance (which we had our own and proved it. Charged us for all kinds of things from property evaluations to legal fees. We had gotten behind in our payments but would make them up thousands of dollars at a time only to find out a month later they added thousands more in fees. We finally sold the house to my parents so we didn't loose it in foreclosure. They got almost 40 grand from equity. Days after the sale to my parents we started receiving refund checks... small but at least something back. One stating our interest was figured wrong. Which was one of my complaints to them. One for insurance refunds ha! They are thieves! Run if you have them. go to www.msfraud.org for help.
Va

Comments

Ht
  3rd of Nov, 2010
We were told at the beginning of our trying to modify that they would not help us because our home was worth more to them at auction and yes we have them recorded saying that.

Ocwen has our home set to sell at auction on Dec. 1, 2010. We have a legal loan modification with them that they are not honoring and are trying to foreclose based on our prior to modification loan. We have so much evidence to support our case against them that it is not even funny. Ocwen basically tells you want you want to hear and before you know it your house is up for auction. Make sure you record your conversations with Ocwen, it's hard to deny thing said when it's there on a recording for the world to see. There is a massive class action lawsuit.
Here is the website http://www.lieffcabraser.com/cases.php?CaseID=287

We need to all ban together and put this company in their places. My husband and I have a strong solid case against them. So it can be done, and I will let the anyone who wants to know the out come. Email me at treasure1977@gmail.com

Ocwen Financial Corporation Logo Ocwen Financial Corporation