Obey Your Body / SCAMMERS!

1700 w new haven ave , Melbourne, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 321-728-2143

Beware of pushy people in the mall in those kiosks in the middle of the mall, they walk to you, they are trying to sell their products no matter what, their products are not what they claim. they overcharge you and if you are not happy or change your mind they will not allow you to return their products because all they want is to get your money at once, if they were secure of their product quailities ( a ripoff ) THEY WILL NOT BE AFRAID YOU WILL RETURN THEM, anyway Beware people nobody should be pushy, like they are, you should buy what you WANT, no what others are trying to sell you. there is very nice people out there that are taken aventage of these SCAMMERS. BEWARE, it happenned in my family too. but it won't thappen to me Unbelieveble, Obey your body yeah rigth!

Pa

Comments

• Bo
      Oct 10, 2012

I agree. We were at the Melbourne Square Mall this week (October 8, 2012) and a woman was trying to sell stuff to my wife. When my refused a lowered price, this woman got annoyed and told my wife that she must be jewish because she is so cheap. Wow!!

• Vi
      Dec 21, 2012

I was rip off today in Plaza del Caribe Ponce Puerto Rico.Trying to sell me a nail kit and eye creams that j JLO and some stars use.I Bought the peeling Gel and she insisted on the eye cream set for the amount of $600.00 ! I went to their website and the gel was cheaper, i got rip off almost $40.00 . Stay away from them if you see them in malls.