NUTRALANE VITAMINS (ACAI BERRY) / False advertisement

1 10636 S. King DriveChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: (773)928-3875

I ordered the product and recieved more than what was advertised on the internet ad. Not only was I sent more but I was charge for something that I did not order. The very first day that I recieved the product I called and cancelled for that reason. I was told that no matter what, whether I sent it back before the payment was granted through my bank, they were going to still take the money out of my account and that I will recieve a refund in thirty days. Not only did I not want what they sent or even open what I had, but there was an invoice stating that as of June they were going ship me more and take more money out of my account. I cancelled my order and instructed them not to send me any more. So now I have to place a cancellation from there company so that my bank will not release any funds to them. I have not and will not try the product to even see if it works even though the custome rep. told me I can send back empty bottles. Joke!

Th

Comments

11th of May, 2009

See here for some info about this scam:

• Nu
      28th of Jun, 2009

To: T. Hurt

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and didn't obtain a refund . We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us. The order you placed for sounds like it was a buy now, pay later offer not a free sample with autoshipments every 45 days. The pay later is usually 21 days after the purchase date. Please be aware that if the products are not sent back to us, you are liable for the $79.90 charge as our terms and conditions state at the bottom of the webpage however ALL of our orders come with a money back guarantee. Please contact us so that we can cancel your auto-shipments and possibly offer you a monetary refund.

Our number is 1-877-242-1376. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,