NTTA / Zip cash
Marc Gunderson Apparently from May of '09 to Nov.'09 I racked up about 40 bucks worth of toll charges. I never received an invoice from NTTA but I did get a letter from their collection agency saying I owe $1455.05. They charge $25 for every toll you don't pay? Of course they are so kind as to offer to settle for around $800. If you ...don't agree to that scam it gets referred to the DPS where I will get cited and eventually end up in jail for this.
I set up a face book group page to try and bring attention to these insane billing practices. If you are a victim or simply wish to support members of your community in fighting these people I urge you to join and post your stories. it is called zip cash scam
More NTTA Complaints & Reviews
- NTTA - Overcharging 
- North Texas Tollway Authority - Violation 
- NTTA - Over billing 
- NTTA - Civil Rights
- NTTA - Billing 
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - toll bill
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - toll violation for a vehicle that isn't ours.
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - unprofessional disrespectful employee
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - service vehicle behavior
- North Texas Tollway Authority [NTTA] - zip bill