NTTA / Zip cash

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Marc Gunderson Apparently from May of '09 to Nov.'09 I racked up about 40 bucks worth of toll charges. I never received an invoice from NTTA but I did get a letter from their collection agency saying I owe $1455.05. They charge $25 for every toll you don't pay? Of course they are so kind as to offer to settle for around $800. If you ...don't agree to that scam it gets referred to the DPS where I will get cited and eventually end up in jail for this.

I set up a face book group page to try and bring attention to these insane billing practices. If you are a victim or simply wish to support members of your community in fighting these people I urge you to join and post your stories. it is called zip cash scam

Comments

• Pa
      30th of Mar, 2010

My name is pat, I had a job for 2 mo I used the 161 toll rd 183 to hwy 114, .69 cents ea way, I lost my Job figued I'd pay at the end of mo ( I had to take out an early retirement to survive $771/mo 5 years). They sent me a pink notice, I opened it Sunday to fined out for being late 20 days The original $21.40 amt was now going to be $668.90; they also agreed to give me 3 mo to pay a lower fine of $233.00. I begged them to be resonable, that I was unemployed, on a fixed income and even at the lower fine I'll end up homless or in Jail - I just don't have the money.

• Zi
      30th of Mar, 2010

Pat I think I can help. Email me at [email protected] You can join my facebook group page zip cash scam as well.

• Er
      23rd of Oct, 2011

I live in El Paso and got a bill. The furthest that I've never driven my car is Las Cruces, NM and East El Paso. They even had a picture which is really peculiar. What are the odds that someone has the same exact license plate and model? Something is foul.

• Dr
      5th of Mar, 2016

Haven't been to Texas in over 20 years. How peculiar to receive a bill for $4.50 from charges incurred one year ago. Charges that are absolutely false. I think it's time to talk to the Texas State Attorney.

• De
      14th of Jun, 2017

Hi Team,

On 2nd june 2017 my amount have been deducted fro my account(016901596661) .I followed with my bank they address your company name, telling that i have purchased from you side, but i dint do any purchase any thing from you on those days.i have enclosed the bank statement which i have received form ICICI bank please find the same.

I request you to please find the error and make reversal transaction.

• De
      14th of Jun, 2017

Hi Team,

7795397157 D. yedukondalu
    I request you to please find the error and make reversal transaction.