Nordstrom Rack — shoes
I purchased some shoes on 9/13/18 and one pair of them put a sore on the side of my foot and popped a loose on the front toe part. This is the third time i've purchased this style of shoe from nordstrom and this same thing has occurred to me. I was not able to bring them back immediately due to my long hours of work to provide for my family.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Chicago, ILSo I came in on yesterday trying to exchange or just refund the 2 pairs that were not good for my feet and the young lady itasia whom stated she was the only manager on duty was not going to accept them because I had worn them but I explained to her that this happened while I was wearing them when I 1st purchased them 3 weeks ago. She was so confortational and unprofessional she talked as if I was her friend I had to remind her that i'm a customer. She accepted the other pair that I had worn as well so i'm confused with her actions I had my receipts my shoe was defective so she should have replaced them. I'm going to close all of me and my husband's nordstrom accounts if I do not get this night mare rectified. I have been a customer for over 20yrs and never experienced any problems of this manner. [protected] or [protected]. I find it hard to believe that young lady in an authority position for your company she makes nordstrom look bad in the manner she spoke to me.
More Nordstrom Rack Complaints & Reviews
- nordstromrack.com - They provided damaged item 
- Nordstrom Rack - return policy. customer care. 
- Nordstrom Rack - Return policy 
- Nordstrom Rack - Worst shopping experience ever!!
- Nordstrom Rack - manager service very disrespectful and rude
- Nordstrom Rack - order online
- nordstromrack.com - customer service
- Nordstrom Rack - sold me damaged item
- Nordstrom Rack - packaging and receiving issues
- Nordstrom Rack - horrible customer service