Nordstrom Rackshoes

I purchased some shoes on 9/13/18 and one pair of them put a sore on the side of my foot and popped a loose on the front toe part. This is the third time i've purchased this style of shoe from nordstrom and this same thing has occurred to me. I was not able to bring them back immediately due to my long hours of work to provide for my family.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Chicago, ILSo I came in on yesterday trying to exchange or just refund the 2 pairs that were not good for my feet and the young lady itasia whom stated she was the only manager on duty was not going to accept them because I had worn them but I explained to her that this happened while I was wearing them when I 1st purchased them 3 weeks ago. She was so confortational and unprofessional she talked as if I was her friend I had to remind her that i'm a customer. She accepted the other pair that I had worn as well so i'm confused with her actions I had my receipts my shoe was defective so she should have replaced them. I'm going to close all of me and my husband's nordstrom accounts if I do not get this night mare rectified. I have been a customer for over 20yrs and never experienced any problems of this manner. [protected] or [protected]. I find it hard to believe that young lady in an authority position for your company she makes nordstrom look bad in the manner she spoke to me.

Ms