Nokia Yemen / poor after sale service
I bought a costly Nokia mobile type 6300 from the Nokia official local agent Maximum.
1. Sold me a used product.
2. Tricked me by exchanging a Hangarian made item with a nother Chineses one as a way of customer satisfaction.
3. Provide delayed, dishonest and poor service.
4. Followed a very uncourtous and unprofessional way of customer service.
1. Completely unsatisfied.
2. Lost a large percentage of the product value I bought for a high price.
3. Personally I would never recommend the Nokia Local Dealer (Maximum) for any other customers.
4. I will keep lobbying in many media channels to straighten up this type of fraud matter as I can.
More Nokia Yemen Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize 
- Nokia Corporation - complaint regarding nokia mobile phone repairing
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)