Nokia Uk - Online Shop / non-delivery of order

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

The story starts on the 5th of June, 2008.

I placed an order for a Nokia N93 Golf Edition on the 5th of June through Express Delivery. From 8th I followed up with Nokia regarding processing my order. Spent hours on the 0845 number (and naturally money) and also sent repeated emails . The only answer - 'the issue has been escalated to the relevant department'.

On the 11th of june, I called up the Customer Care and they said the order will be processed through normal delivery. On 12th of June a plain email from Nokia that my order has been cancelled. Nothing else.

I immediately called up Nokia UK Customer Care and they said they'd do something about it if I could show them an order number that's been processed long after I placed mine. After a lot of searching I found an order that was respected on the 9th of June. I even have the order invoice(original). I have been chasing up Nokia to this day but to my grief and disappointment - no reply from their side.

Fe

Comments

• Ka
      18th of Jun, 2008

Customer Service sucks!! Not just with Nokia.

• Pa

What was the problem?

Why did you not get the phone that you ordered? Did they give a reason for cancellation?

One of my friends had the same problem some time back.
    She placed an order when the phone was in stock. Nokia delayed the order for whatever reason and then said they ran out of stock.
    Their phones are great.. but their service sucks!

• Su
      18th of Jun, 2008

Nokia customer service is really poor, I had experienced a similar problem.

• Jx
      19th of Jun, 2008

Nokia being a brand leader is expected to address the issues of their customers promptly, but sadly, that hardly ever happens.
    I hope they can sort out their Customer Care issues real soon.