Nokia Uk - Online Shop / non-delivery of order
The story starts on the 5th of June, 2008.
I placed an order for a Nokia N93 Golf Edition on the 5th of June through Express Delivery. From 8th I followed up with Nokia regarding processing my order. Spent hours on the 0845 number (and naturally money) and also sent repeated emails . The only answer - 'the issue has been escalated to the relevant department'.
On the 11th of june, I called up the Customer Care and they said the order will be processed through normal delivery. On 12th of June a plain email from Nokia that my order has been cancelled. Nothing else.
I immediately called up Nokia UK Customer Care and they said they'd do something about it if I could show them an order number that's been processed long after I placed mine. After a lot of searching I found an order that was respected on the 9th of June. I even have the order invoice(original). I have been chasing up Nokia to this day but to my grief and disappointment - no reply from their side.
More Nokia Uk - Online Shop Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018
- Nokia - nokia 6
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset