Nokia / phone damaged in care center and nokia not taking responsibility

RockdaleSydney, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

I purchased a nokia 6220 2 months ago, i sent it for repairs to a fault 2 weeks after I purchased it. There was a scratch and 2 scuff marks on the screen of the phone when I sent it for repairs. The phone has come back now with 10 scratches across the face of the screen. I have spoken to Nokia care center and was told in no uncertain terms that the phone came in scratched so tough they were not taking responsibility for it.' It seems that if there is any marks on your phone when you send it for repair to nokia they take this as permission to handle the phone with lack of care. I now have a phone that I can not see the screen properly because of their carelessness.
Pm

Comments

Vi
  22nd of Feb, 2009
I buy Nokia 6110 Navigator Handset in May 2008. There are fault on screen & in sound. My handset under warantee but that authorised centre says about physical damage. I told him to service handset. Servising amount 2430/- pay by my brotherinlaw Kiran Marne. But another fault occurs in camera. The amount i paid at the time of purchase 13, 500/- & after servising 2430/-. Then what means of warranty period. I claim to Nokia servising centre. Back me my money or new handset.

Regards,