Nokia / phone damaged in care center and nokia not taking responsibility
I purchased a nokia 6220 2 months ago, i sent it for repairs to a fault 2 weeks after I purchased it. There was a scratch and 2 scuff marks on the screen of the phone when I sent it for repairs. The phone has come back now with 10 scratches across the face of the screen. I have spoken to Nokia care center and was told in no uncertain terms that the phone came in scratched so tough they were not taking responsibility for it.' It seems that if there is any marks on your phone when you send it for repair to nokia they take this as permission to handle the phone with lack of care. I now have a phone that I can not see the screen properly because of their carelessness.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks