Sent Nokia E63 phone in for repair on or about April 12, 2010. Received a "loaner" phone at which time I had my original plan suspended until original phone was repaired. Received "repaired" phone back on April 29, 2010. Original plan was to be reinstalled on phone and called to make sure it was. Whomever assisted me did not place original plan back on phone and I was not made aware of this fact at the time. Phone still did not work, was able to access internet 1/2 time and email was unfunctional. Called for help and only received text messages on how to operate. On May 25, 2010, a CellularOne employee called to inform me that I had accrued over $800.00 in charges on my phone beginning on April 29, 2010. She could not be specific as to what the "charges" were and only referred to them as "data" and text messages. She said the charges had accrued because I had not reinstated the original plan. I did on April 29, 2010 and evidently the representative did not reinstate them to the phone as promised. On a monthly basis since August of 2009, my phone bill has been roughly around $90.00 a month. I was surprised that someone did not contact me when the huge charges began accruing on the phone until the end of their billing cycle. She then informed me that the only way to dismiss the charges was to up my plan to $80.00 a month, (from $29.99) plus other charges. So in order to wipe the charges clear, I had to "upgrade" my plan. I feel that they held me hostage in order to get me to change my monthly plan, which as I may point out, is quite inferior to my original plan. I feel that I was not informed adequatley, nor in a timely fashion about huge charges showing on my phone, and that they waited until the end of the billing cycle to hold me hostage so that I would "up" my plan. I was threatened with collection if I did not go along with their resolution.