Nokia/nokia N70 Music Edition / flash light problem

1 India

Dated. 08/12/2008

To

The senior manager (Customer care)
Nokia care india limited.

Sir/madam,

Subject: - repair / replacement of nokia n70 music edition,

Imei no. [protected]

I bought a nokia n70 music edition phone on 16 december 2007 from manoj general

Store, railway road, mandi gobindgarh, district fatehgarh sahib, punjab. With

Imei no. [protected].

But now the current position is that my phone’s camera flash light is not working

Properly (Its blinking is very much dim). I am without a phone for almost a month.

I complained & hand over the mobile phone on 8th november 2008 (With in the

Warranty period) to nokia care battan lal road mandi gobindgarh, district. Fatehgarh

Sahib. Punjab. Ph. [protected], e. Mail. Gurukirpa_gobindgarh@nokiacareindia.com.

With job sheet no. [protected]/081108/7.

I make a call on 13th november2008 to them & they say my handset is ok, but

When I checked it, its condition remains the same, its flash light is not working properly

& I returned the handset to the nokia care at the spot. I call them again on 29th

November2008 & they say my handset is ok, but when I checked it, its condition

Remains again the same, its flash light is not working properly & I returned again the

Handset to the nokia care at the spot. After that I called in all india nokia care helpline

No. 30303838. They again give me a complaint no. 2-3k2nn5.
Due to this I am going through mental stress and lot of inconvenience as I have other

Liabilities too and important work to do. Due to not availability of my phone I am

Unable to contact anyone and vice versa. I tried to contact nokia many times through

Different medium i. E. Phone, through internet, I also visited to service centre four times

In 30 days to check the status of my job sheet.

Now I am fully disappointed with the services and need to get my phone replaced, or my

Amount with the suitable interest rate and compensation, else I will file a complaint with

The consumer court under the consumer protection act of 1986.

I seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services

And inconvenience faced due to no availability of my phone for almost one month.

Amish kumar s/o sampat rai
Near bhagwati parsad kapoor main bazaar
Sirhind city distt. Fatehgarh sahib punjab. 140406