Nokia Mobile 3110c / fraud by service center
I have given my mobile for service at Jyothi Communication/Chennai on 23.10.2009. I was informed that there is a major problem in hardware and the repair will be sent to Nokia factory. After repair I received the set on 03/11/2009 and I found that the monitor, key pad, camera Front & battery cover and the entire middle part of the cell was changed. The mobile looked new.
Within 13 days, again the set was “not powering on” and I gave the mobile to the same Service Center on the same day. The next day, I was informed that my cell was water logged and the service cannot be done under guarantee and service charges had to be paid. Not accepting to this I made a complaint to Nokia.
The Nokia people sent me an email showing a liquid damaged photo of the mobile component. On perusal of the photo properties, I found that the photo was taken on 01.10.2009, 23 days before I gave my mobile for repair.
Hence the intention of the service center is now clear, to cheat the customers like this.
More Nokia Mobile 3110c Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - amcrop mall malaysia petaling jaya
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead