Netspend Prepaid Debit Card / fraud
A year ago I had a netspend account but lost the card when I went overseas to iraq. My card was fraudulently used and so I reported it. I never heard anything from netspend about my claim but since it was only $100, I just left well enough alone. Today I opened a another netspend account and put $2, 000 on the card. When I went to use the card they declined all my purchases and when I called to inquire, they told me because of fraudulent activity on the previous account, I was no longer able to have a netspend card. Further, the new account that I just opened would be unusable and the $2, 000 I used to open the account would be sent to me after 20 business days!!! That $2, 000 was my entire paycheck!! How am I supposed to pay my rent, feed my children, or take care of medical bills for the next month while they play with my money. More importantly, if the company decided they didn't want me to have an account, why didn't they decline my application for the card instead of charging me $10.00 for the card and then keeping the other $2, 000?
More Netspend Prepaid Debit Card Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Netspend Corporation - netspend is so messed up! 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - irs refund direct deposit do not do!! 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - unauthorized transaction dispute 
- [Resolved] NetSpend - account locked 
- Skylight Financial - poor customer service/high fees 
- Netspend Corporation - card my card
- NetSpend - prepaid debit 
- Netspend Corporation - remaining balance not being mailed.
- Netspend Corporation - unable to contact netspend 
- Netspend Corporation - close my account for no reason.