Netflix

double charged

2.5
Netflix
Canada
I live in Canada and have noticed that I have been charged twice for Netflix every month since signing up (4 months). One as a Canadian account and the other under an American acccount. I live in Canada and have only used the Canadian Netflix website. I just spoke with Netflix Canada and was only offered to be reimbursed for 1 month's fee. The rep that was helping me did as much as he could. I asked to speak with his supervisor (Katrina) but was advised she was "busy". The supervisor took no responsibility for the situation. I was then given the Netflix US number to call and was advised they could help me. I spoke with a rep from Netflix US (Chris) and despite him confirming there was no usage on the American account he would only reverse 1 months fee. Despite the obvious error on Netflix's part I was advised that it was my responsibility to check my bill. WELL NETFLIX, YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR ACCOUNTS FOR DOUBLE BILLING CLIENTS.
What terrible customer service. I have now cancelled my Netflix account and will never use their service again. I will be sure to share my terrible experience and ensure none of my friends or family use this company.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Other

Comments

A  30th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
This seems to be a standard practice of Netflix they did the same thing to me. I wonder if there is a consumer agency that is looking into this?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree